Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Star Wars + Adidas + Beckham + Daft Punk + Snoop Dogg + fireworks + stickball

This commercial is like a bonkers casserole full of stuff that doesn't belong together, but works like an awesome collage by your crazy friend who talks too loud and buys candy wholesale.



I wore homemade mandalorian armor to all of the midnight screenings of the Star Wars prequels, and I've been pretty loyal to Adidas since The Life Aquatic, but none of this stuff is as cool as Ecko's Boba Fett hoodie that nobody's bought me yet.

2 comments:

  1. Hey, I really like that hoodie. I hope that they come out with some more Boba Fett gear.

    I do love the Yoda Shoes though, They are awesome.

    I work for the studio that created the sound design and mix for the promo for this campaign.

    You can check it out at the link below and please feel free to comment on our blog:

    http://boogiestudio.com/blog/2010/01/31/boogie-studio-helps-to-launch-a-new-hopeagain/

    ReplyDelete